Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyFixtures 2017/18 ReleasedJune 21, 2017 : 23:02
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 845

The most interesting aspect of this season's fixtures is that we end up having to play every other team in league 1 twice. Once at Gigg and once at the home ground of the other team. That's 46 matches overall and the team with the most points at the end of the season wins!
    Sarcasm over, we begin with Walsall at home, we visit snotland in August and fail visit us on Easter Monday (although we can expect that to be moved to the Tuesday). The second most anticipated away trip for me was Blackpool, but that is on a Tuesday in October so no fun at the seaside for us then. Last time we played them it was Easter weekend I think.
    The one I'm most looking forward to is Blackburn as we haven't played them for decades and I think Ewood Park is the only Lancashire ground I've never been to.
    Last game is at AFC Wimbledon, so I think a trip to the capital and an overnight stay may be called for there.
    There are also some interesting looking pre-season matches this year, so bring it on. I can't wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic