Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • thick & thinNorthamptonApril 23, 2017 : 04:47
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 98

Just to prove the point that there is no substitute for hard graft yesterday's midfield of Tutte, Lowe and Caddis outshines the Oxford fixture midfield of Pennant, Mellis and Bryan. That's a pedigree of Rochdale, Shrewsbury and Birmingham City against Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City !
    An excellent day to be a Bury supporter so let's hope that survival is assured and that Lee Clark can assemble his own squad to challenge for a play-off place this time next year.

Its Football JimApril 26, 2017 : 02:48
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 203

Well that Vale result livens things up for the weekend. Two tough games for both teams at Fleetwood and Southend. I don't think survival is assured yet is it. This is as close as I ever remember a season ending.

thick & thinApril 28, 2017 : 10:45
    Date Registered:

Inevitable I suppose with the way fortunes have fluctuated that safety had to be determined by the last fixture.
    Hopefully Bury can spoil Phil Brown's last game of the season for the third year on the run. That would be quite a hat trick and I couldn't think of a more deserving manager for it to happen to !

Its Football JimMay 1, 2017 : 03:56
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 203

Phew. Until the new season then.

thick & thinMay 2, 2017 : 11:16
    Date Registered:

...and double phew !!
    We'll be here but will Holty's website ?
    Wishing both our readers a relaxing and pleasant summer...

Dave.BMay 8, 2017 : 07:30
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 173

Phew indeed. What a bad game it was down at Southend, not that it mattered in the end. Anyway, here's to next season and a trip to Ewood Park thrown in for good measure. UTS.

Message Board
    reply to this topic