Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • Its Football JimFears Grow...February 6, 2017 : 02:51
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 203

Yes, fears grow for the safety of local Bury lad "The Boy Holty" who has not been seen since last November. Stories of abduction, or worse still a transfer of allegiance have been running rife in the dark steamy underworld inhabited by the lad Holty. Quick to try and put a stop to the mindless rumour and gossip being spread by his close friends, Holty's family has remained silent. We met up with an old tramp, laying under the arches in Minden Parade, who used to be Ryan Lowe. Gruffily he said he knew of the lad Holty, but hadn't seen him in months. The Bury Times has offered no reward at all for information leading to the discovery of the youngster Holty, and the police simply refused to comment. We need YOUR help to find him before it is too late!.

Dave.BFears Grow...February 8, 2017 : 10:21
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 173

How do Jim? Not visited this site for a while, it's like the bloody Mary Celeste on here. Sure I saw Holty at Gigg the other week. Anyway, pretty shocking the way things have gone since the end of September. Got to say we were looking great and a win against Scunthorpe would have put us top. You cant say you don't get entertained at Bury games, with the number of goals per match but our shocking defensive record that's messing everything up. I've got to say that I think the midfield aren't blameless either. They're a creative bunch but plays are broken down too easily by the opposition and then they're defensively weak in my opinion. The defending against Shrewsbury looked truly awful for their 2 goals though and will have to improve or we're doomed. Another big game coming up on Saturday against Swindon, desperately need to win this one. UTS.

Its Football JimFebruary 10, 2017 : 03:15
    Date Registered:

Good to see you. Yes to everything you said.A tad more focus on defence might not go amiss. Still, only a game right. No need to get depressed or anything. So come on chaps, if the football's not everything you might hope for at least there is black humour?

Its Football JimMarch 2, 2017 : 03:44
    Date Registered:

I really am seriously worried about our webmaster Holty. Does anyone know that he is OK? He could be ill or something. Someone should go round his house and see that he's OK.Dave did you really see him at Gigg?

Its Football JimFears GrowMarch 15, 2017 : 10:57
    Date Registered:

OK, FREE BEER! to anyone who posts on this board. I see our Webmaster isn't posting on his music website either. Not since last September. Are we all on strike or something?

Dave.BHolty sighting. April 13, 2017 : 16:08
    Date Registered:

Good news Jim. Spotted Holty in the South Stand at this evenings rather dull defeat against Rochdale. I just think he can't be arsed with this anymore.

Its Football JimFears Grow....April 17, 2017 : 03:04
    Date Registered:

Well this is good news. I genuinely was wondering if he was OK. If he wants to hang up his webmastery boots I can certainly understand that. The lad has done a sterling job for many years with very little reward. If you do ever still read the messages here then I for one thank you for providing an alternative to the more mainstream sites. Its been a hoot. I'll sign off myself now probably, and stop atificially bumping up the views on this thread. My target of 500,000 still seems some way off. Hope to see you at a match again Dave though I suppose it may be against Tranmere again.

Dave.BApril 22, 2017 : 15:35
    Date Registered:

I actually sat behind him today at the Northampton game. Completely by chance of course, I've not become some sort of Holty stalking weirdo. Anyway, great win at Gigg that will hopefully go a long way towards our league 1 safety. Southend up next. Looks like me and G are going, so we'll either be safe by then and it will be a fun and relaxed day or we'll be both as tense as hell, with extreme disappointment or euphoria ahead.

The Boy HoltyJune 13, 2017 : 07:14
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

I'm back!
    Next time you see me, you should say hello. I don't bite (unless you're disguised as a pork pie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic