Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • thick & thinLet's have a heated debate !! (Ironic)January 10, 2017 : 11:02
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 98

SD will walk away from Bury FC if the Club is relegated this season...discuss.

My two penn'orth is "Yes".

Secondary question: What excuse will he use ?

My two penn'orth is "I really don't know but it should be worth waiting for".

Its Football JimJanuary 11, 2017 : 08:25
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 202

er Yes I think he would have to. I see houses sprouting. His excuse might be that he doesn't want to go bankrupt. Not worth waiting for. This team can stay up. Just need a bit of a boost from somewhere and we should start picking up points.

thick & thinJanuary 12, 2017 : 10:56
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 98

I totally agree that there is enough ability in the squad to stay in League 1. However assuming that this is achieved the season can only be considered a write-off in terms of SD's plan for world domination. Nothing has been heard or seen of him since he sacked DF and this from a man who was never shy of taking the plaudits when things were going well.
    I think it's safe to assume that the sale of any of BFC's more valuable players before the end of January would imply that CB's appointment was simply a case of financial damage limitation and therefore an indication of SD's waning interest.
    We shall see!

Its Football JimJanuary 16, 2017 : 02:42
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 202

Did anyone go at the weekend? Just for a change I would like to read a match report. Maybe that was the boost I mentioned. We are the fourth highest scoring team in L1. If we were not also the worst defence I expect we would be a tad higher.

Message Board
    reply to this topic