Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • Its Football JimRochdale v Bolton September 28, 2016 : 00:57
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 203

Are we neutral on this one or do the older rivalries with Notlob take precedence, and we cheer on Dale? Did I really say that? Anyway when was the last time Dale beat Notlob in a league match?

As for Bury, another great win last night with lots of goals going in. Good performance by our goalie too by all accounts. When is manager of the month decided?

The Boy HoltyOctober 20, 2016 : 08:23
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 845

I hope that was meant as a joke. Who cares about Rochdale? notlob have always been the only rival for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    Its Football JimOctober 30, 2016 : 03:23
    Date Registered:

This post really was a kiss of death. Did I really mention manager of the month? Maybe I can influence the karma by saying I doubt things could get any worse, and that surely we will never win again this season. I am usually completely wrong with my views on football, helped in the case of Bury by not actually seeing many matches on account of living 250 miles away from Gigg Lane.

The Boy HoltyNovember 7, 2016 : 08:08
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 845

Well I've fallen out with Bury now on the basis of that performance against notlob, so I actually may be in danger of enjoying my Saturdays for a while because I'll be nowhere near Gigg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    Its Football JimNovember 11, 2016 : 06:46
    Date Registered:

Indeed these are sad times. I always used to support England too, living within easy reach of Wembley. Used to go to all the home games. I had to give that up to, in order to preserve my sanity. Now, if I don't follow Bury and England, and suffer the depths of depression that involves, what have I got to show that the rest of my life is reasonably OK? Ah well. I went to see Farnham Rugby Club last week and found a superb bar with umpteen good beers. And its free to watch a match! I'm sure they are awful too.

By the way is it 9 games all told now with all losses except for 1 draw? Is that not a record or did Casper hold that one?

Message Board
    reply to this topic