Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • dundeeshakerdogdale gameOctober 8, 2015 : 07:52
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

not long now till i bring six mad jocks down for the game ..to be honest not been out in bury for a good few year before a derby with this lot !! we get into manchester at mid day drop bags at prem inn and straight on tram ,, any were we should or shouldnt go for couple hour before the game ?was thinking about track side .. take it s still pay at gate ? not this silly buy ticket at office then go gate like at donny first game this season ,, will be out for a few jars after game too before night out in manc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    The Boy HoltyOctober 9, 2015 : 08:28
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

I'm not confident that getting in early and drinking in the stadium would be a particularly fulfilling experience, as its all shit expensive beer and placcy bottles. Also I'm not certain that all parts of the ground sell beer.
    There are quite a few pubs in Bury town centre these days (not like twenty years ago when there were only about five boozers). There are a few near the ground if you prefer a better atmosphere like the Staff of Life at the bottom of Gigg Lane or the Swan and Cemetery on Manny Road, and both will sell decent beer.
    We tend to go in the BFC Social club for our pre match refreshments. Its a pound to get in but has the advantage of being so close to the ground that you can sup up at ten to three and still not miss kick-off (although you'd better give it an extra five minutes for a derby game).
    Let us know if you go in the Social, as that's where I'll be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    dundeeshakerOctober 10, 2015 : 00:54
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

track side as in the old train station not pitch side. cheers maybe meet up ,big game today too ,,mon the shakers

shaker till i die
    The Boy HoltyOctober 12, 2015 : 08:56
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Oh right yeah that seems like a better idea...

----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic