Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyPre season friendliesJuly 24, 2015 : 08:44
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

We kicked off our pre-season with a 1-0 win at Macclesfield. Leon Clarke scored the first of his 300 goals this season. If anyone went, please feel free to let us know how it all went.
    Its Morecambe away tonight and Radcliffe on Saturday. I might go to Radcliffe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    pars shakerJuly 25, 2015 : 02:04
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 113

Decent pre season for the Pars,with a couple of wins,acouple of draws,and a 2-1 defeat to Hibs with a 10 man team for most of the game...this included an exotic foriegn excursion to Berwick (2-2),and a trip to Lesser Hampden (lol..) to beat Queens Park 5-2...
    A new manager,18 released players and a bunch of new signings mean a somewhat refreshed Pars team this season,and thank Christ for that..
    Following in the footsteps of the Shakers and their penchant for double barreled names,we‘ve signed Ben Richards-Everton..He‘s impressed so far,if only with his magnificent monicker,and looks a good signing...
    Today we head to Arbroath for a windswept Petrofac Cup 1st round,and some rather excellent smoked fish..
    My first game will be the league opener next week at home to Holty‘s favourites,Cowdenbeath,who we then face in the League Cup a fortnight later..they‘ll be getting pumped on both occasions,I assure you.

Anyhoo,just wanted to pass on my best wishes to all for the coming season.. I‘m going to make a determined effort to get to Gigg this season,so I‘ll let you know in advance...this way you can ensure that you‘re somewhere else entirely when I fall off the train (I recommend Papua New Guinea..)

All the best

COYP & COYS

dundeeshakerAugust 9, 2015 : 14:06
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

good start the pars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die

Message Board
    reply to this topic