Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyHolidaysJune 9, 2015 : 01:15
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

So is anyone going anywhere nice this summer?

I've just had a weekend camping with my two daughters in Delamere Forest and we're going to Rhyl with her indoors and her three kids in August.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    dundeeshakerJune 10, 2015 : 01:40
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

nothing planned this year ,,usually get a cheap last min deal in spain ..fingers crossed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    Its Football JimJune 10, 2015 : 02:43
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 202

We are off to Guernsey in August, which will be good. Still got another week to sort out in school hols and nothing agreed yet. My wife does not like it hot which rules out anywhere south of England. We did go to Iceland in Feb which was superb. Lots of snow, sunny, northern lights were seen, and just a great friendly place. They seem to watch our premier league on tv for some reason. Seeing Bury splashing out on contracted players is interesting. We certainly needed a forward or two. Do we think that was the only area to strengthen (oh we did take on a defender didn't we). Who was on loan last term, who won't be with us this go?

The Boy HoltyJune 10, 2015 : 03:43
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Oi mister. Never mind trying to hijack our summer holidays conversation with all this football talk.

----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    Its Football JimJune 12, 2015 : 07:47
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 202

You are quite right. It is an irritating habit I have of steering every single conversation I have over to football. It has held me back for years at work. So leaving the topic entirely, anyone watching the Women's World Cup.....?? Only joking, it's wonderful entertainment.

Anyone know if its worth going to Ireland for a few days, or is it too much hassle. There back on holidays. I have a wife and 11 year old so cannot be booze focused. Failing that might go up to Northumberland or something.

Message Board
    reply to this topic