Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • dundeeshakerend of seasonMay 19, 2015 : 16:40
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

so its all over guys and dolls,,,what a season prob go quiet here m ,,but keep in touch guys onwards and upwards shakers ta holty maybe meet some ya next season at stade de gigg pars maybe a trip down ?? even from the highlands mr inverness?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    The Boy HoltyMay 21, 2015 : 00:36
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Yes well its always quiet here, even when the season's in full swing. I might just get a photo of some tumbleweed for the front page for the next couple of months.
    Yes if any of you get down to Gigg any time next season, it would be nice to meet up with some of the site's regulars for a pre-match beverage or two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    dundeeshakerMay 22, 2015 : 03:38
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

only two !!!! well bugger that..but will try organise trip down with few of the locals whom have converted to shakerism and want to visit the holy shrine of gigg

shaker till i die

Message Board
    reply to this topic