Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • GroundhopperSouthend gameApril 21, 2015 : 06:49
    Date Registered:
    April 21, 2015

Number of Posts: 2

I'm visiting Gigg Lane as part of a groundhopping book I'm writing. If anyone fancies a pre-match pint or can recommend some good seats, let me know. Always good to meet new fans along the way.

Up the Shakers!

The Boy HoltyApril 22, 2015 : 00:38
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Sorry mate, I've only just seen this. Hope you enjoyed the match. I didn't like the result much but it was a good occasion with a nice big crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    GroundhopperApril 22, 2015 : 13:07
    Date Registered:
    April 21, 2015

Number of Posts: 2

Great atmosphere and gesture from the club. Hopefully some of the near 9,000 decide to come back and get behind the team. If only someone could have got on the end of Hussey's crosses, we could have been talking about a different result. The pie was one of the best I've had. I'm trying to do a little Q & A section with a fan from each club I'm visiting, so if anyone's up for helping me out let me know.

The Boy HoltyApril 22, 2015 : 14:17
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Yeah I wouldn't mind doing that. You can email me at theboyholty@mannyroadend.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic