Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy Holty2015/16 Matchday ticket prices up by 20%April 9, 2015 : 08:27
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Bury FC have published their prices for next season and after two years of keeping prices low for the fans, they're shooting up for next term.

Season tickets for an adult are £300, (£275 early bird)
    Match-day tickets are £18, with £12 concessions and £5 for under 11s

This is quite a hike with adult match-day prices increasing by 20%. I'm not sure how much season tickets were this year (I think they were £250), but I had one the previous year and they were £200. That also represents a 20% increase - which in reality is huge.

There is a chance that we'll be watching league one football in 2015/16, and with the possibility of Blackpool, Wigan, Sheffield United and others all coming down here to boost the coffers it could work out well for the club, if not the fans, but if we stay in this division, and have anything less than an outstanding season, it may well backfire.

£18 is a lot of money for watching lower league football, but to be fair we were paying that three or four years ago when it was shite, now at least we have cause for optimism to ease the pain of the extra cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic