Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyThat old jokeJanuary 22, 2015 : 06:10
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 845

I met someone the other day and we started talking about football. I said I was a Bury fan and he said "Ah, you're the one eh?". I'd not heard that in a while, but its still a bloody great joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    Its Football JimJanuary 29, 2015 : 10:16
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 203

Yes I get that down here where it has actually just snowed today. But at my son's football matches when chatting to the other dads and mums we have Gillingham, Portsmouth, Leicester and Aldershot fans as well as the obvious couple of London club fans. Still seems odd talking L2 with a Portsmouth fan, but I think he needs to worry even more than I usually do. I find people make their allegiance early in life and stick to them no matter where they move to, which is a good thing.

dundeeshakerJanuary 30, 2015 : 17:15
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

yes definatley i moved to bury in 78 aged 12 moved to jockland 84 but only one club and country in my heart SHAKER TILL I DIE x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die

Message Board
    reply to this topic