Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyIts Hemel Hempstead of the Conference SouthOctober 29, 2014 : 07:26
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

You'd probably get quite decent odds on an away win.

[Edited on October 29, 2014 at 07:26]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    dundeeshakerOctober 29, 2014 : 07:33
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

great positive start to this thread lol but true two good home wins then one the big boys round three for me !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    Dave.BNovember 3, 2014 : 14:00
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 173

Yeah, should get a good price on Hemel after we've registered 8 consecutive home wins. I must say that our home form is unbelievable. I've been to 7 games this season, all at home and we've won everyone of them. I think I need to start going to away games as well to see if our away form improves. I'm off to Morecambe a week on Saturday for my first away day of the season, so we'll see if it works. Happy days being a Shaker at the moment. UTS.

The Boy HoltyNovember 4, 2014 : 08:23
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Hemel Hempstead Town are 10/1 to win on Saturday, the longest odds of any side in the first round. I really can't see anything other than a home win, despite thinking that I really should know better than to make such a statement.

----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic