Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • dundeeshakerwtf omgOctober 22, 2014 : 08:09
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

yes what happen !! was this a one off or been waiting to happen ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    thick & thinOctober 22, 2014 : 12:08
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 98

Had the look of a performance by a 'team' which had suffered an almighty bust up in the changing room just before the match. Difficult to imagine I know but no one, except possibly Lowe, put in the required effort and very little support play in evidence. The player with the ball was often isolated and the pass completion rate must have been an all season low.

I felt really sorry for Rob Lainton who was totally exposed for every goal and a few more glaring chances as well. DF has to be totally ruthless with every position just as he was when dropping Lainton a few weeks ago; and I think he will be. Expect loanee arrivals at centre half at least. I don't think Danny Mayor will start on Saturday. He looks to be a luxury in a 'competitive' away game. Better to start in home games and as a sub away.

The only plus from last night is that apart from Lowe and Lainton no player could complain at being dropped for Southend!

dundeeshakerOctober 22, 2014 : 15:28
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

cheers 4 honest thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die

Message Board
    reply to this topic