Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • evening shakersNice evening girls?August 12, 2014 : 14:58
    Date Registered:
    August 12, 2014

Number of Posts: 1

Enjoy your biggest game of the season? :-)

dundeeshakerAugust 12, 2014 : 16:12
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

ha ho well done guys stand proud stand loud see them next season maybe !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    The Boy HoltyMONG ALERT!August 13, 2014 : 01:34
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Yes it was lovely thank you for having us over. No doubt we'll be seeing quite a lot of each other over the next few years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    wandererAugust 13, 2014 : 03:45
    Date Registered:
    August 13, 2014

Hilarous watching you fight each other and cry in your cup final. Your hatred of us is comical, do you even realise you are irrelevant to us?

Great forum by the way, so many posts

The Boy HoltyMONG ALERT!August 13, 2014 : 05:16
    Date Registered:

See you in league one next season

nickholt.net
    NOTLOBAugust 13, 2014 : 06:26
    Date Registered:
    August 12, 2014

Are there only two of you on this forum?

I loved that line about it being one of the most heartwrenching nights you've ever had watching Bury. It barely caused a raised eyebrow on this side of the border. Truly one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard! :-)

Anyway - till next time 'shakers shakers ra ra ra'.

The Boy HoltyAugust 13, 2014 : 06:33
    Date Registered:

Well it was our cup final you know, and probably the biggest match of our entire history.

In any case I realise now having calmed down a bit, that I went over the top a bit with one of those comments so I've edited it slightly. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was just reading your website over there and people are talking more about me than they are about the match. I feel like a celebrity.

And no, its usually just me.

[Edited on August 13, 2014 at 06:39]
    nickholt.net
    dundeeshakerAugust 13, 2014 : 16:39
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

feels like just me and my holty mate sometimes,also understand how you look down on us a wee bit ,,be honest bigger teams like wigan burnley city .united blackburn etc do the same to you at the old webock,, anyway only banter i hope,,its not as if u are all rapists and pedos ,,well maybe not i hope

shaker till i die

Message Board
    reply to this topic