Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyBolton away - you can't miss thisJune 17, 2014 : 02:05
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

Last time we played the scum was in this competition and we won 1-0 at their place. This time I'd say we've a chance of repeating that. What do you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    dundeeshakerJune 18, 2014 : 07:57
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

was at that game ,travelled down and back same day just on 600 mile round trip late night but well worth it .six to one on coupon we were too
    not sure i will make it this time but will try
    hope the boys come out and have a real go , and yes we could do it again
    mon the shakers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    Tim_RodgersAugust 11, 2014 : 07:49
    Date Registered:
    August 11, 2014

Number of Posts: 1

Does anyone either have a spare for the Bolton game I can purchase, will pay 200% of face value.. Or could send me the way of someone who does. Also in case I don't get a ticket that way, do you think getting to the ground around 7:45 I will still be able to get a ticket on the gate. Thanks guys.

The Boy HoltyAugust 12, 2014 : 00:26
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

They're all sold out at Gigg but can still be bought on the night at the stadium. I'd be surprised if we sold out our entire allocation, but one thing's for certain, the home section won't be a sell-out so if you can stomach being surrounded by six-fingered, sister-shagging half-wits, you could always go in one of the home stands.

----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic