Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyBury sign Chris HusseyMarch 14, 2014 : 04:49
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

We've signed Chris Hussey on loan from Burton Albion until the end of the season. There's some debate over where he plays as the Bury website describes him as a left sided player and Wikipedia says he's a defender. One thing we don't really need is a left back with Jim McNulty occupying the left side of defence in a three man back line, but Freddie Vaselli is due to go back to Ipswich in the next week or two, so until we see him playing, I don't know where he's going to fit in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    thick & thinMarch 15, 2014 : 06:57
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 98

Pure speculation but could there be a problem with Jake Carroll ? Substituted on Tuesday early on. I sincerely hope not but as Hussey is left footed he seems a strange replacement for Veseli ?

Good news about the ACV on the stadium. I have to apologise for doubting SD's motives when he took over last year ! All seems to be genuine and positive with the Board taking an active part in securing the deal.

Interesting fixture at Southend as Phil Brown was one of the names touted as a possible manager after KB. Next win whenever it comes will be a huge confidence booster.

Message Board
    reply to this topic