Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyMansfield Town 1 Bury 4February 26, 2014 : 01:23
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

The mighty Shakers look like they are hitting top form after a fine away win at Mansfield Town on Tuesday. Mayor again, two for nardiello and a first Bury goal for Jake Carroll sealed an impressive three points that move us up to 15th in the league. Good times baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    Dave.BFebruary 26, 2014 : 14:59
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 173

Looked like the complete performance from Bury last night, some good goals as well. What I'm particularly delighted about is that Flitcroft has at last sorted our defence out. Pablo Mills is looking like a real find. We just need to keep it up as Northampton and the other clubs struggling at the bottom, seem to be putting up a bit of a fight now. It's amazing that one win moves us up 5 places yet we remained the same amount of points from the drop zone. Football is just crazy man! I suppose it's all just mathematics really. Let's hope we beat Chrltenham well and keep the Revolution going under Che Dave. Power to the Shakers!

pars shakerFebruary 27, 2014 : 07:41
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 113

Fine result,jolly well done to all concerned...

dundeeshakerFebruary 27, 2014 : 09:33
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

few great results last couple games hope we can keep it going especialy next friday live on sky !! i will be working but have a small tv will be able have a wee peek every so often
    total change of subject off to glasgow for couple days .going see the stranglers excited like when was a 70s and 80s punk .any likes and dislikes in music guys ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shaker till i die
    Dave.BFebruary 27, 2014 : 13:31
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 173

I myself will be off to see The Aussie Pink Floyd show at Manchester Arena Friday night. We booked it before bleeding Sky got the Dale fixture changed to the Friday night. So we've booked into the Radisson for the night to make up for it. Should be a good night.

pars shakerFebruary 28, 2014 : 06:30
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 113

The Stranglers are playing in Dunfermline tomorrow night Mr.Dundee...top band,and I'd be going myself if I wasn't skint...I may be able to finagle something though...enjoy the show neebs :-)
    Went to see Hamish Stuart out of the Average White Band at Carnegie Hall recently (no,not the one in New York,the real one...)and it was a blistering smorgasbord of funky power(a blistering smorgasbord,Shaker fans),so as you can see,I have a pretty wide taste...next week,Dunfermline legend Barbara Dickson is playing a benefit gig for the Pars...I cannot,however,expand my musical taste to accomodate folky versions of "January February" I'm afraid...the Two Ronnies have a lot to answer for imo...still,it's a nice thought,and any port in a financial storm right?

Message Board
    reply to this topic