Manny Road End Home Page

• External Links
  • The Boy HoltyMessage board bollocks upFebruary 9, 2014 : 07:15
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 843

I seem to have lost all replies to message board posts. I'm on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    The Boy HoltyFebruary 9, 2014 : 07:18
    Date Registered:

Its actually assigned all replies to the wrong threads so none of the conversations make any sense (they didn't much anyway). Still on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nickholt.net
    The Boy HoltyFebruary 9, 2014 : 08:48
    Date Registered:

I'm completely hacked off with this shitty website and I've wasted most of my day with it so I've decided to wipe all the previous messages and we'll start again. No one visits the fucking thing anyway.

nickholt.net
    Dave.BFebruary 11, 2014 : 06:41
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 173

Have you calmed down yet? You do a great job Holty but I must admit that I do wonder why you bother sometimes.

The Boy HoltyFebruary 11, 2014 : 08:35
    Date Registered:

Yeah me too. I think this website has the potential to be quite popular only I struggle to find the time to promote it. The only alternatives are the Bury FC facebook page and the official site. I don't think I've ever come across a website that I hate as much as the Bury FC official website. I think people would welcome a site like this, only problem is most people don't know we're here and I can't be arsed telling them. Its been going for just over six years now you know, and I haven't got the heart to close it down.

nickholt.net
    dundeeshakerFebruary 12, 2014 : 08:44
    Date Registered:

Number of Posts: 261

keep the faith mate ..please dont give up on the web site i much appreciate it

shaker till i die
    The Boy HoltyFebruary 12, 2014 : 09:29
    Date Registered:

Ace. Thanks. Of course I'll keep it going.

nickholt.net

Message Board
    reply to this topic